Version History

Rabbi Shaya Greiniman

Mar 11, 2024, 11:31:31 PMMar 11
to Safe Doc Community
Hi,
Is there a way to remove the Version History buttons, both from the File dropdown menu and from the top right ruler, and block the shortcut (ctl+alt+shift+H) ??  [I am trying to prevent students from reverting their documents.]
Thank you
Shaya

Version History 2.png
and
Version History 1.png

Jason Huang

Mar 12, 2024, 1:26:00 PMMar 12
to Safe Doc Community, rabbigr...@hillelacademyfaculty.com
Hi,

xFanatical Safe Doc does not support blocking the version history in Drive and Docs editors. It's a core feature in Google Drive so the possibility of complete blocking is low.

May I know the reasons of blocking the version history of Drive files? Are there age-inappropriate content in previous document revisions?

I appreciate for your feedback.
-
Jason Huang
CEO at xFanatical