xFanatical Safe Doc Update 1.44.0

Jason Huang

Nov 20, 2023, 5:44:05 PM11/20/23
to Safe Doc Community
Hello Admins,

We're thrilled to announce a new policy BlockGIFAndSticker in the latest Safe Doc version 1.44.0. This policy is an administrative control to the latest introduced adding GIFs and stickers in Google Slides feature. The GIFs and stickers are an addictive feature for students, districting them from online learning. Many GIFs and stickers are age-inappropriate too.

By adding this policy to your Safe Doc policy configuration, Safe Doc will block adding the GIFs and stickers feature in Google Slides.
"BlockGIFAndSticker": {
  "Value": true
}

We're excited about new developments and look forward to adding more values to you.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thank you and happy holidays.
--
Jason Huang
CEO at xFanatical