New User Workflow

Tim Birke

Mar 15, 2022, 2:12:30 PM3/15/22
to Foresight Community
We're currently looking to perform some better automation around our user account creation. The flow I have works well with one caveat, it doesn't seem to have an option to send the email to the secondary email address on account creation, like you can if you create a new account in the Google admin console. Is there a possibility of this being added or is there currently a way to do this?

-Tim

Jason Huang

Mar 15, 2022, 4:28:15 PM3/15/22
to Foresight Community, ti...@getsquire.com
Hi Tim,

Yes, there is. This question has been asked in an earlier thread of this community, Welcome email to home email address.
The secondary email address on account creation will be set as the secondary Work type email in the user profile. The Get user info action can retrieve that email address.

I hope it works.
Thank you.