Calendar Magic

Matt W

Jan 26, 2022, 3:45:59 PM1/26/22
to Foresight Community
Can this be done with Foresight? I'm looking to automate a subscribed calendar from Airbnb and VRBO. My goal is to merge/copy the two imported calendars into one and then distribute a URL to the ground service people so they can keep up with the activity. There are several issues with the subscribed calendars. First, Airbnb's calendar doesn't use time, only dates. Therefore the event needs to be extended from the last day of the event to the following morning at 10 am (check out time). Ideally the event could start time could also be adjusted to 4 pm on the starting day of the event (Check in time). I also need to be able to add events of my own, but I don't think that will be too much trouble. Lastly, I want to send emails to the ground services anytime there's a change to the calendar. Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

Jason Huang

Jan 26, 2022, 7:33:45 PM1/26/22
to Foresight Community, Matt W
Unfortunately, Foresight does not work for your use case. Foresight has the capability to copy events across subscribed calendars, add guests to events, and send emails. Modifying events date and times is yet to be supported.  We'll though keep in mind to add more triggers and actions to support your requests.
With that said, it's possible to develop an Apps Script using the Calendar APIs and Gmail APIs to automate your calendar workflow. It requires programming knowledge.

Thanks.