HTML Weather Pre-Tag?

Sunny

Apr 1, 2023, 4:20:46 AM4/1/23
to Foresight Community
Hi,

We're using Foresight to send a daily agenda.

We'd like to include a brief weather snippet.
How do we create a real-time weather HTML pre-tag?

Also, we'd like to maximize automation in our group.
Is anyone available for help/hire/consulting?

Here's what we have so far:

HERE'S YOUR DAILY AGENDA

{{htmlAgenda_7d0d84 }}

(we'd like to add a brief weather snippet here- any ideas?)

Jason Huang

Apr 3, 2023, 2:00:18 PM4/3/23
to Foresight Community, rbutl...@gmail.com
Hello,

Foresight does not have weather integrations. Google had a weather API but it was discontinued years ago. It only works for Android now.
We take your input into our product backlog. Thanks for your feedback.