Adjusting Group Permissions on a Scheduled to be created Group

Dan Catinella

Apr 23, 2024, 11:09:35 AMApr 23
to foresight...@xfanatical.com
Hey All,

I'm trying to create a workflow that deletes a user, creates an email group with their email and then adjusts the group settings to create the auto-reply to let folks know that person has left the company.

I can get to the point of the auto-reply being created but on that template I can't select the email of the group being created because it hasn't been created yet. Thoughts?
photo

Daniel Catinella
Director of Business Operations

917.300.8612  |  sagahg.com  |  dcati...@sagahg.com

SAGACrown ShyOverstoryThe Racquet Lounge

__tpx__

Jason Huang

Apr 23, 2024, 1:16:09 PMApr 23
to xFanatical Foresight Community, dcati...@sagahg.com
Hello Daniel,

Yes, it's possible to select the group email variable as part of the rejection message of that group. Since the group email is identical to the deleted user's email, you can select the deleted user's primary email variable instead.

The variable availability depends on your workflow setup. In the example below with the User deleted trigger, the trigger outputs the deleted user's email address variable. It's available for the Update group settings action's Default rejected message response field when you click the v button.
screenshot_2024-04-23_09-51-58.jpg

I hope this helps.
Thank you.