trying to create the daily agenda rule

Ariel Daley

Jan 10, 2024, 7:26:15 PMJan 10
to Foresight Community
I am trying to create a rule to send me a daily agenda by email every day at a certain time. The calendar will be my boss's calendar. The email will come from me and go to them. I am using my gmail login, but I have full access and have selected my boss's calendar to use. I am getting stuck when trying to insert the variable in the body of the email. No variable is populating. I types in {{ and nothing happens. I then tried by clicking on the V button and the calendar variable option pops up, but again I click it, and nothing happens, not variable actually populates in the email. please help. why isn't the variable showing up?