Improvement request

Sebastien Bourgeois

Sep 3, 2022, 8:22:38 AM9/3/22
to Foresight Community
Hi !

Would it be possible, in a future version, to better organize our rules ? ie. at least sort them alphabetically, and ideally being able to create folders ?

Thank you !

Jason Huang

Sep 5, 2022, 7:21:13 PM9/5/22
to Foresight Community, seba...@seez.co
Hello,

Yes, we have rule sorting and rule folders features on our product roadmap, to help organize the growing number of rules. Thank you for your suggestion.

Jason Huang

Nov 17, 2022, 1:23:59 PM11/17/22
to Foresight Community, seba...@seez.co
Hello,

I'd like to inform you that we have updated Foresight to support sorting rules alphabetically in the latest version 4.7.0. We will support rule folders in later stage too.
screenshot_2022-11-17_10-20-40.jpg
Thank you so much for your feedback and patience!
If you have any comments, please let me know.
-Jason