Edit Calendar Event Visibility

Misha Brigham

Feb 16, 2022, 8:59:17 PM2/16/22
to Foresight Community
I currently have a workflow set up to copy a calendar invite that comes in with a specific word in the title. However, I'd like the ability to automatically adjust the copied event - from private to public, and change the event name.  Is this possible?

For example, if an event is created as Smith Pizza Party, the workflow will copy this event (lets call the copied event Smith Pizza Party B.)  Then I want to automate the process of changing the visibility of Smith Pizza Party B (copy), from private to public, and then change the title of the event from Smith Pizza Party B to Private Event.

Is it possible to set up a workflow for this?

Jason Huang

Feb 17, 2022, 1:52:17 PM2/17/22
to Foresight Community, mi...@hearthandsoulpizza.com
Hi, not at this moment. We haven't integrated an action for updating event visibility. Yet we're working on features that should empower your use case in the upcoming versions. Please stay tuned. Thanks for your feedback.