How to see option of Secondary emails?

Mark Warrender

Nov 2, 2023, 1:54:16 PM11/2/23
to Foresight Community
Hi All,

New member here, currently attemtping to set up all our rules.  Sure I am missing something obvious, but hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

I am trying to work out how I can add other email options when sending automated emails to users.

What I would like to do is create a rule that will check for users not logged in for 60 days, and then send them an email to make them aware, but I need this to go to there secondary email address, not their primary.  Both fields are completed on our Google Drive portal just need a way to pick it.

I have tried to find solutions searching the community and have seen others drop downs showing the seconday email option, and I have attempted to use the "Get User Info" tool, but I still dont see any further opton other than primary.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Regards

Mark
Screenshot 2023-11-02 174748.png

Jason Huang

Nov 2, 2023, 2:30:20 PM11/2/23
to Foresight Community, mark.wa...@ringcentral.com
Hello Mark,

To get the secondary work email of a user, insert the Get User Info action before the Email action, as follows.
And the order matters. If the Get user info action is after the Email action, then the Secondary Work Email variable won't show up in the dropdown list of the To field.
screenshot_2023-11-02_10-58-14.jpg

Thank you.