Option to select all users rather than selecting one at a time

Tim Birke

Apr 9, 2024, 4:28:52 PMApr 9
to xFanatical Foresight Community
Hello,

If I want to take an action, such as Generate new 2SV backup codes for a user, but for ALL users. Is there a way for me to add all users without having to manually add each one to the rule individually?

Thanks,

Jason Huang

Apr 9, 2024, 5:52:28 PMApr 9
to xFanatical Foresight Community, ti...@getsquire.com
Greetings,

Yes, please follow the summarized steps below.
  1. Prepare a CSV file with only 1 column User Email, which includes all your users' email addresses. You can export the CSV file from Google admin users page or create a xFanatical Foresight rule Manual trigger => List users. See tutorial Export Users From Google Workspace Using xFanatical Foresight.
  2. Create a rule Data uploaded => Generate backup codes
    1. In the Data uploaded trigger, select the CSV file.
    2. Click Next.
    3. In the Generate backup codes action, User primary email field, select the User Email variable from the Data uploaded
    4. Click Review.
    5. Name the rule.
    6. Click Create.
  3. Upload the CSV file to the rule. xFanatical Foresight will bulk generate 2SV backup codes for the users in the CSV file.
I hope this helps.
Thank you.