Foresight v3.10.0 Updates

Foresight Community

Apr 28, 2021, 3:08:02 PM4/28/21
to Foresight Community
Hi Foresight users,

We released v3.10.0 recently. We added 7 Google Admin mobile devices related trigger and actions. These actions map to the Approve, Block, Unblock buttons in your Google Admin Console. It simplifies administrators automate mobile device management workflows.
  1. Mobile device turned inactive trigger
  2. Approve mobile device action
  3. Block mobile device action
  4. Delete mobile device action
  5. Get mobile device info action
  6. Unblock mobile device action
  7. Wipe mobile device action
An example workflow is to automate reporting and blocking inactive mobile devices. This is useful to prevent data leaks from devices that were not synced for a while. Please see the following illustration.
screenshot_2021-04-28_11-46-41.png
Another example workflow is to schedule wiping and deleting a mobile devices. A use case is to prevent corporate data from syncing to a temporary contractor's mobile device when they finished the job.
screenshot_2021-04-28_11-56-56.png

We also fixed issues in this version and patch versions v3.9.1, v3.9.2 and v3.9.3. More information can be found in the Foresight Release Notes.

Thank you.
--
xFanatical