Just a few updates

Shayne Rowan

Apr 17, 2019, 5:35:19 AM4/17/19
to Varsity Boys Parents
Hello everyone-

If your child hasn’t told you, I had no choice but to go in for my knee surgery last Thursday (horrible timing, I know)... I am unfortunately having some complications and have missed practice. I’ve been passing on their workouts to Beth and I hope to be back by tomorrow. Driving is a little hard when I can’t use my right foot/leg.

If you have not registered for Saratoga, please do so. I believe the cut off is April 19th and that’s because I need to submit lineups and/or scratch entries before we get charged.

Hope everyone is doing well. Email me if you need anything or have questions.

Shayne