Being asked to leave W/W

Shayne Rowan

May 13, 2019, 2:35:18 PM5/13/19
to Varsity Boys Parents
Hello all-

Well, it saddens me to say that I have been asked to leave Wayland-Weston rowing.

It’s definitely been a draining season dealing with lots of different issues but I’ve only ever wanted the best for this team and these boys. I guess I’m not a good fit anymore. I’ve probably been a little too vocal with my opinions.

Thank you for being such wonderful parents. I’ve coached a long time and you all, by far, are the best!

Shayne :)

Mike Baker

May 13, 2019, 7:14:42 PM5/13/19
to srowa...@gmail.com, Varsity Boys Parents
Good evening Varsity Boys,

By now you must of heard that Shayne is no longer with WWRA,  I am sadden by this decision but I know it is the right one.

Moving forward into the next two weeks, Beth and I, as well as the rest of the coaching staff will make sure that the last two weeks of the season is not impacted.

We truly regret the inconvenience but I know we will have a great end of the year.

We will have a meeting prior to unloading the trailer tomorrow to answer any question and concerns

Thank you,

Mike