Coaching Update: Boys' Varsity

Gregg DiPietro

May 13, 2019, 5:38:00 PM5/13/19
to vb_pa...@wwcrew.org
Dear WW Boys' Varsity Parents,

I am writing to clarify the earlier email sent by Shayne to this group and to provide information for the rest of the season and beyond. Last week, Shayne informed us that she would not be returning to coach at WWRA for the fall. For the benefit of the program, we made the decision that it would be best to finish the season with our remaining coaching staff. While we are disappointed that Shayne chose to leave the program, we respect her decision and wish her the best in the future.

We regret the inconvenience this may cause. However, we are fully confident that the team will be well-prepared to compete successfully in our upcoming regattas. For the remainder of the season, the boys will be coached by Beth Kazimer, our assistant boys' varsity coach, and Mike Baker.

We will be initiating a search for a head boys' coach immediately to be in place for the fall season. Thank you for your support, and we remain committed to ensuring an outstanding rowing experience for all teams with exceptional coaching talent.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me or Mike Baker.

Sincerely,
Gregg DiPietro