Splash Jackets - Update

Azzam Laura

Nov 1, 2018, 10:37:11 PM11/1/18
to Varsity Boys Parents, vg_pa...@wwcrew.org, Michael Baker
Good evening,

I know there are quite a few varsity players who have been anxious all season for Splash Jackets. It's very disappointing that the kids couldn't use them this season. The order still has not arrived, but I hear the jackets will be shipped tomorrow. I should have them next week.

If you haven't heard already, JL Racing (our supplier) moved to a larger manufacturing facility in September, so production hasn't been as smooth as previous years. The problem with the jackets was just a raw material inventory issue, which they claim is now resolved. Machinery and equipment are all good.

Going forward, I will discuss different options for uniforms with the coaches. Having said that, we ought to be having better service through JL Racing. Also, the lead time for outerwear is now the same as uniforms - better than previous years.

More information to come on the distribution of the jackets. I will make sure that the athletes registered for winter training will receive at the gym in a couple weeks. Alternatively, someone is home most evenings if you want to stop by my house, just text me and let me know so I could set your jacket out. We also plan to set a time on the weekend and have the jackets located somewhere in Wayland.

Again, thanks for your patience this season. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Laura

195 Westerly Road, Weston