Only for parents that didn’t receive my email in the first week

Shayne Rowan

Apr 2, 2019, 3:13:03 PM4/2/19
to Varsity Boys Parents
Hello-

The email contact list was finally updated on March 25th so if you haven’t gotten an email from me before that time, please read.

The VB’s are working on their own code of conduct for the season, which I think is awesome).

I just wanted to make sure you all knew about the “3 Strike Rule.” This includes: a kid is disrespectful to other athletes or coaches (bullying or talking back), hiding when we are loading the trailer at practice or regattas, missing/skipping a lot of practices without good reason (illness, emergency, religious reasons).

I will obviously contact you if one of these happen. If an athlete gets “three strikes,” they will be taken out of a boat for whatever regatta falls next in our schedule.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Sometimes it’s hard to get everything across in emails.

Shayne