Too much confusion, no practice today

Shayne Rowan

May 6, 2019, 11:23:51 AM5/6/19
to Varsity Boys Parents
Hello-

I told Varsity that today was optional but I was informed that there was too much confusion with rides, etc so I am canceling it. I was just trying to get us more time on the water.

So, we will be back at it tomorrow. This weekends schedule looks pretty good for the boys so I’m hoping we can separate teams so they are not there all day.

Shayne

Also, if your child is injured or very sick (going to the ER or getting diagnosed with something like bronchitis), I need their doctor or nurse to clear them before they return. I don’t want to hurt them more or not have them fully healed. Thank you!