A favor to the parents...Please

Shayne Rowan

Apr 22, 2019, 7:45:14 PM4/22/19
to Varsity Boys Parents
Hello everyone!

When it comes to our Regattas, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if your child cannot attend one....and not the week of (obviously emergencies are a different thing).

I was aware of one athlete who was not going to Saratoga.  Today, I had 4 more people tell me they can't go.  Because of this, if I cannot get a novice boy to come with us, 7 boys cannot race.  We will also lose money now, which the program cannot afford.

So, we have a race every weekend now.  I implore you to tell me if your child cannot attend.  As of right now, I only know of one athlete who cannot go to Harvard Henley next weekend.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Shayne