[WW Crew Parents] December 6 Holiday Party and Board Meeting Reschedule

1 view

Gregg DiPietro

Nov 25, 2018, 8:42:52 PM11/25/18
to Bo...@wwcrew.org, WWPa...@wwcrew.org
Parents and Board Members of WWRA,

With the Holiday season upon us, we'd like to create an opportunity for parents and board members to socialize and celebrate together. The Weston Wayland Rotary Club Holiday Party is being held at Sandy Burr in Wayland on December 6, and we thought this would be a perfect opportunity to support another organization that unites the Wayland and Weston communities. Many of us have attended this event in the past, and as we have before, we plan on putting together WWRA tables.  I can tell you that it's a very fun event, complete with a Yankee Swap. Details to register for the party are below.

To enable people to attend the Holiday Party, we're pushing the December Monthly Board Meeting back a week to December 13. Updated invites will follow.

We hope that many of you will join the festivities on December 6 and look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,
Gregg

You are invited to the Weston Wayland Rotary Club Holiday Party

Thursday, December 6, 2018, 6:00 - 9:00  PM

Where:  Sandy Burr Country Club, 103 Cochituate Rd, Wayland, MA 01778

6:00 pm  Appetizers, music, and cash bar
7:00 pm Dinner - choice of beef, chicken, and vegetarian option
8:00 pm Yankee swap, dessert and coffee (you must bring a wrapped gift not to exceed $25 in value, if you wish to participate in the Yankee swap. )

The cost is $65.00/person.

We are also collecting gifts for families at St. Mary's Place Shelter in Waltham. Please bring a new unwrapped gift for a child clearly labeled for St. Mary's Place. Gift bags and tissue paper for delivering the gifts are greatly appreciated.

Please complete this Google form for each person attending the party.  https://goo.gl/forms/q3mNggWXAzFYF7Ty2

If you have any questions, please email John Marchiony, jo...@marchiony.com

Payment may be made before the event, at any upcoming Rotary Meeting including the night of the party, although payment is appreciated before the party.

--
To join this group using a different email address, send a request to webm...@wwcrew.org that includes your name and your athlete's name.