[WW Crew Parents] WWcrew: HOCR

Michael Baker

Oct 25, 2018, 11:42:51 AM10/25/18
to WWPa...@wwcrew.org, WWAth...@wwcrew.org, coa...@wwcrew.org, McGrath, Michael, Heath Rollins
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE VARSITY BOYS FOUR AND VARSITY GIRLS EIGHT THAT RACED AT A VERY WINDY HEAD OF THE CHARLES!!

WWRA athletes represented with pride this past Sunday as the screamed up the Charles River at the 54th Head Of The Charles.

The conditions were not ideal but  Alexander Janoff, Jackson Lieb, Andrew Macklin, Felix Thompson, Benjamin Goldstone did not let that bother them.  They raced and guaranteed WWcrew an entry in for next year with a 41st place out of 85.

The Girls Eight,  Catharine Gould, Julia Pak, Makayla George, Sophia DiPietro, Alexandra Laufer, Clara Hurney, Jenna Cook, Gabriella Fargnoli, Katherine Maietta did not let the wind bother them either.  They placed 4 spots better than last year coming in 21st out of 85 guaranteeing a spot for next year too.

 I cannot tell you how proud we are of all our athletes!

Thank you all for coming out and cheering.  It makes a huge difference to our athletes when they hear you yelling for them! .

If you have any photos, please let John Marchiony know webm...@wwcrew.org

 Thank you

Mike Baker
Program Director, Head Varsity Girls Coach
Wayland-Weston Rowing Association
Cell:(508) 367-1380
rowin...@gmail.com

"All great achievements require time"  Maya Angelou

--
To join this group using a different email address, send a request to webm...@wwcrew.org that includes your name and your athlete's name.