[WW Crew Parents] WWCREW: MPSRA State Championships in Lowell...UPDATE!

Michael Baker

Oct 27, 2018, 1:26:35 PM10/27/18
to WWPa...@wwcrew.org, WWAth...@wwcrew.org, coa...@wwcrew.org
As some of you may have already heard, the singles and doubles events have been cancelled for tomorrows regatta for safety.

Because of this, they are changing the schedule and will post it later this afternoon.

I will email you with the updated schedule and bus times.

Aslo,
We will be doing the boathouse clean up on Tuesday NOT Monday or next Saturday.

It is mandatory that everyone shows up.

Thank you

Mike

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017, 10:10 AM Michael Baker <rowin...@gmail.com wrote:
Good morning all,

Well, we have almost completed our Fall season.  We only have one more regatta left, and that is MPSRA State Championships in Lowell.

This is the first time in three years that we have competed in the MPSRA State Championships and it would be great if we can come home with the overall points trophy!

We have had great success this Fall and it would be a great conclusion of the season coming home with the Championship.

Please follow the link below to this weekends' regatta information.  The bus Schedule has not been finalized and will be updated by this evening.

NEXT WEEK'S SCHEDULE:

Monday, Oct 30  3:30-5:30   Mandatory
Boathouse clean up, unload trailer

Saturday, Nov 4, 12:30-2:30  MANDATORY
Boathouse, Launches, Dock, Ergs to Longfellows

If you have any questions, please don't reply to this email.  Send be a new emails with a subject title "MPRSA" or "END OF SEASON"

Thank you

Mike Baker
Program Director, Head Varsity Girls Coach
Wayland-Weston Rowing Association
Cell:(508) 367-1380
rowin...@gmail.com

"All great achievements require time"  Maya Angelou

--
To join this group using a different email address, send a request to webm...@wwcrew.org that includes your name and your athlete's name.