VERY IMPORTANT - USRowing Membership for Northeast Regional Championships

Katie Donnelly

May 14, 2019, 9:56:25 AM5/14/19
to novic...@wwcrew.org, nb_pa...@wwcrew.org, Patricia Montain, Rachael Pulsone, Sandra Cardillo, Michael Baker
Hello Novice Boys and Parents,

This weekend, we will be competing at the Northeast Regional Championships. This race is a great opportunity to compete against some very fast crews from all over the region. This race is also a USRowing event, which means that there is an extra step required for competitors.

If your name is listed below, you must upgrade your USRowing membership to include the Regatta Package or to the Championship Membership. These are USRowing's rules; they will not allow you on the water without the upgraded membership. If this is not completed, you will not be allowed to compete.

Lee
Tang
Reczek
Pralle
Pomianek
Patel
Ohlenbusch
Morneweck
Middelsteadt
Mahoney
Carpenter
Biddle
Bhukhanwala
Bell

Go to http://membership.usrowing.org to upgrade. Our club code is EUZXC.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you for your prompt action,

Katie

--
Katie Donnelly