WW Novice Picnic Saturday, 4/27

Patricia Montain

Apr 23, 2019, 7:42:32 PM4/23/19
to nb_pa...@wwcrew.org, ng_pa...@wwcrew.org, novice...@wwcrew.org, novic...@wwcrew.org, Sandra Cardillo, Rachael Pulsone, Katie Donnelly, Patricia Montain

Dear WW Novice Parents,

The Annual WW Novice Picnic will be held on Saturday, April 27 @ 11:00 am . This is a fun event for parents, siblings, and members of the WW novice girls and boys teams. We will meet at the picnic tables next to the boat house. The picnic will start when practice is complete and equipment stored away.

This has always been a successful “potluck” event. Please click on link for the spreadsheet and consider bringing finger foods, drinks, and/or paper products.

  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Cu9RSMRiC5Wk606Omsx4Rsur6IYz_T38SpRj46pry0/edit?ts=5cbdcbd6#gid=0

Thanks for your support! We look forward to sharing this event with you and your family.

Coach Pat, Assistant Novice Girls Coach

Coach Sandra, Novice Boys Head Coach

Coach Rae, Assistant Novice Boys Coach