NO NOVICE PRACTICE - SATURDAY 4/20th

1 view

Sandra Cardillo

Apr 19, 2019, 5:57:03 PM4/19/19
to novic...@wwcrew.org, nb_pa...@wwcrew.org, Rae, Michael Baker
Hello Novice Boys & Parents!

During this April break, the boys novice squad has spent time working and improving their rowing technique on the water and on land. We have seen a lot of hard work this week and with that being said we have decided there will be no novice practice on Saturday 4/20. With the unsafe winds (20-40 mph wind gusts) and the upcoming holiday, we decided this would be best.

We hope the athletes will use this extra day off to spend time with family and take the time to rest as they will be having a 2k erg test on Monday.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
-- Sandra Cardillo
Head Novice Boys Coach
Wayland-Weston Rowing Association