WW Crew Parent Opportunity

1 view

Patricia Montain

May 17, 2019, 2:00:08 PM5/17/19
to nb_pa...@wwcrew.org, ng_pa...@wwcrew.org, Patricia Montain, Katie Donnelly, Deb Marchiony
WW Novice Parents,

Here is your opportunity to be in the midst of the Wayland Weston "hub of action" during the regatta this weekend. Volunteers are needed to staff the food tent. The food tent is conveniently located along the race course, near the finish line.  The food tent is where many of our student athletes and WW supporters gather to cheer our crews.  Belong to the best of two worlds: 1) front row seats to observe the races; and 2) providing valuable support to our student athletes.

Morning and afternoon shifts are available this weekend. Saturday afternoon racing will consist of novice girls 8 & 4, and novice boys first 8. If these squads make it to finals, they will race again Sunday afternoon. The second novice boys 8 will race on Sunday afternoon. Student athletes are required to take the bus to and from the race, as per school rules, even if parents are volunteering.

Volunteers are also needed to clean dishes post regatta and return items by the following Tuesday. Please sign up to volunteer using the link below:

Thank you to all the parents who have volunteered at our previous regattas.  We still need your support this weekend!

Thank you!

Pat Montain
Assistant Novice Girls Coach