Fwd: [WW Crew Coaches] WWCrew: Mass Publics Championship...This weekend's Google Doc

Sandra Cardillo

May 24, 2019, 9:46:11 PM5/24/19
to novic...@wwcrew.org, nb_pa...@wwcrew.org, Rae
Hello Novice Boys & Parents,

The last race of the season is here and the weather is looking great on Sunday.

Tomorrow’s practice for the novice boys will be at 8 am as normal.
The boys asked me to come early and I originally said, yes. But it came to my attention that most of the boy's carpool and it will no be possible to meet up early.  I apologize for the confusion.

Race Day:
Here are the line ups and the schedule for Sunday. Please note that the regatta schedule has the tendency to change as the day progresses.

Event NameEvent Race timeLine Up
Boys 1st Novice 8+Time trial9:06 AMCxDylan
Boys 1st Novice 8+Final A1:06 PM8Zack M
Boys 1st Novice 8+Final B1:14 PM7Zach B
6Lucas T
5Clark O
4Fin M
3Alekxi
2Lucas P
1Lucian M
Event NameEvent Race timeLine Up
Boys 2nd Novice 8+Final A12:50 PMCxEthan W
8Paul S
7Ben P
6Paul Shen
5Asher B
4Misha B
3Daniel - TBD
2Kevin
1Akash B

Below you can find Coach Mike's email and the regatta spreadsheet.

Thank you,
Coach Sandra & Rae