Lowell Regatta: Lunch Invitation and Desperate Need

WW Crew Webmaster

May 18, 2019, 9:15:11 PM5/18/19
to Novice Boys Parents, Novice Girls Parents
Hello Novice Parents,

Come watch your athlete compete:  Please come to Lowell tomorrow to see your novice row in the US Rowing Northeast Championships. Today was a Top 3 day of the spring, the water was gorgeous, and the time shared with friendly parents, coaches, and athletes was great.

Invitation to lunch:  And come for lunch!  Bring the family, too!  As we hope you know, family and fans are welcome at the WW Crew Food Tent (though we ask you to step aside when the athletes arrive in numbers as they need fuel). Tomorrow's menu is classic cookout comfort food with a few WW additions.

Meet a desperate need:  If you can tow a trailer, please step forward and fill our desperate need to get our food trailer back to the Wayland Town Beach tomorrow at the end of the regatta. Please just say "I'll do it."   To say yes, please reply to me (webm...@wwcrew.org) or email volun...@wwcrew.org or text me, 781-333-8686, to text Deb, 617-276-7992.

In the words of Coach Pat, "Thanks for being awesome!"

Best,

         John

John Marchiony
Volunteer Webmaster