[WW Novice Boys] Lowell Invite LineUps

Sandra Cardillo

May 10, 2019, 6:42:59 AM5/10/19
to nb_pa...@wwcrew.org, novic...@wwcrew.org, Michael Baker, Rae, Katie Donnelly
Novice Boys,

Below are the line ups for this weekend, including race times and boat/oar assignments. We will be de-rigging and loading the trailer today Friday. Coach Mike will send more race info including bus times soon.

PLEASE talk to your parents about signing up to volunteer for the food tent this weekend! We are in need of a lot of help... no parent volunteers, no food!
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c48aeab23a4f94-lowell5

The format for the race is: time trials Saturday morning (rolling start, racing the clock), and finals Saturday afternoon/Sunday (stakeboats, racing head to head). You will all race in time trials; where you finish in time trials determines if you are in the A, or B,  final (you do not race all finals, only one of them).
NOTE: Regatta schedules are always subject to change. Please refer to
the regatta website:

If you have any questions, we can chat about it tomorrow.

Best,
Coach Sandra and Rae

Event NameEvent Race DayRace timeBoatOarsLine-Up
Mens Jr Novice 4+Time TrialSaturday8:53 AMCiro2 OrangeCx- Dylan Patel
Mens Jr Novice 4+B - FINAL/TBDSaturday4:23 PM4- Zachary Bell
Mens Jr Novice 4+A - FINAL/TBDSaturday4:31 PM3- Lucas Tang
2- Lucas Pralle
1 Lucian Mahoney
Event NameEvent Race DayRace timeBoatOarsLine-Up
Mens Jr 2nd Novice 8+Time Trial/ FinalSaturday10:54 AMWarrior3 OrangeCx- Ethan Wu
8- Zachary Mittelsteadt
7- Aleksander Reczek
6- Paul Shen
5- Asher Biddle
4- Kevin Joseph
3- Michael Boyko
2- Eunho Lee
1- Akash Bhukhanwala
Event NameEvent Race DayRace timeBoatOarsLine-Up
Mens Jr Novice 8+Time TrialSaturday12:26 AMWarrior3 OrangeCx- Seabert Wang
Mens Jr Novice 8+B - FINAL/TBDSunday11:27 AM8- Zachary Mittelsteadt
Mens Jr Novice 8+A - FINAL/TBDSunday11:35 AM7- Benjamin Pomianek
6- Benjamin Carpenter
5- Clark Ohlenbusch
4- Paul Speciel
3- Jacob Ye