[WW novice_parents] [WW Crew Parents] Re: WWcrew: Friendly reminder...Parent's meeting tonight at 6:00 pm in the Weston Cafeteria

Michael Baker

Mar 11, 2019, 4:45:27 PM3/11/19
to Deborah Bell, Kim Mai, bid...@hotmail.com, The Brandaleone Family, Bassima Bashour, Kim Cook, Sau Sim Lee, Elisabeth DiPietro, Tom Donaldson, Michael Dremov, Haihu...@hotmail.com, Joe Fargnoli, Mark Foreman, Diane George, Carolyn, Bryan Gould, sarah greenaway, Elizabeth Tobin, Mariana, ecus...@rmf.harvard.edu, Erica Ilyin, Klara Iskoz, Todd Joseph, Mary Langenhagen, Sue Laufer, Jake Lee, grace...@hotmail.com, Laura Mintz, cgl...@bwh.harvard.edu, Cally Ritter, Eric Macklin, heather...@comcast.net, Barbara Maietta, Deb&John Marchiony, Chitra Mills, Mirela Marku, Charles Pak, dmpom...@verizon.net, Susan Green, Arti Tandon, Sandra Rogers, dsc...@verizon.net, Moira Breen, Anne-Catherine Higham, karab...@icloud.com, whi...@yahoo.com, Pam K, Lucia, Shourui Tian, akvaid, bistra vlassakova, Mora Melican, David Wey, ruth wohlfeld, Pipe...@gmail.com, amy wu, zxy...@gmail.com, Bob Berry, Barrett Brountas, Nick Brandaleone, d...@drconnelly.com, wd...@yahoo.com, Gregg DiPietro, Tess Oconnor, rdr...@yahoo.com, plfar...@yahoo.com, alynda foreman, David Goldstone, andrea bonney gould, Thomas Greenaway, Matt Harris, tj0...@yahoo.com, Sergey Iskoz, Linda Joseph, rcl...@gmail.com, Laufer, Marc, iml...@hotmail.com, lee...@hotmail.com, Eli Levine, qyl...@yahoo.com, Todd Lieb, Jennifer Steel, seanpm...@comcast.net, Chris Maietta, David Mills, Helgo Ohlenbusch, paks...@yahoo.com, Michael Pomianek, David Poole, Kuppuswamy Seshadhri, John Rogers, e.a....@gmail.com, Huard Smith, Eric Speciel, da...@mastcapllc.com, jwst...@yahoo.com, william tang, Thaddeus Thompson, Yangreale...@gmail.com, kvlas...@partners.org, Davis❤️, Claudia Wey, wohl...@hotmail.com, robertw...@yahoo.com, Dong Ye, Lauren Berry, asher_...@student.wayland.k12.ma.us, jenna_br...@student.wayland.k12.ma.us, connell...@gamil.com, jona...@thedais.com, Sophie DiPietro, Abaigeal Donaldson, Michael Dremov, 21Darcy Foreman, george....@gmail.com, Alex Goldstone, Ben Goldstone, Skylar Gould, 20Jane Greenaway, audrey_...@ipod.com, 19Clara Hurney, nikola...@student.wayland.k12.ma.us, Alexandra Laufer, 22le...@my.weston.org, 22le...@weston.org, Isaac Levine, 22l...@my.weston.org, Drew Macklin, 22mah...@weston.org, Katherine Rebecca Maietta, cha...@marchiony.com, Jaya Mills, mirami...@gmail.com, Arno Ohlenbusch, Ben Pomianek, artur...@student.wayland.k12.ma.us, Rohini Ramesh, Jackson Rogers, erica_s...@student.wayland.k12.ma.us, juliett...@student.wayland.k12.ma.us, mikey.ste...@gmai.l.com, elizabet...@student.wayland.k12.ma.us, felix thompson, 21woh...@my.weston.org, 21...@my.weston.org, ye.j...@gmail.com, Katie Donnelly, Montain, Pat, Shayne Rowan, Paul Hoffman, WW Parents, WW Athletes, jule...@gmail.com, mrz...@gmail.com, Akash_bh...@student.wayland.k12.ma.us, benjamin_...@student.wayland.k12.ma.us, 22con...@weston.org, noy_g...@student.wayland.k12.ma.us, gleason...@comcast.net, AUDREY_...@icloud.com, maya...@gmail.com, 22l...@weston.org, 22mah...@my.weston.org, jackme...@gmail.com, zachary_mi...@student.wayland.k12.ma.us, Fam, 22ohle...@my.weston.org, lucas_...@student.wayland.k12.ma.us, super8...@yahoo.com, 22s...@weston.org, 22spe...@my.weston.org, Lucas...@student.wayland.k12.ma.us, 22...@weston.org, mari...@gmail.com, Merline Bhukhanwala, Emma carpenter, adigilb...@gmail.com, Susan Gleason, Ellen Mehlman, Michelle Mittelsteadt, jhw...@its.jnj.com, Jakub, Lola Yao
Happy Monday,

Friendly reminder...Parent's meeting for both Wayland and Weston, tonight at 6:00 pm in the Weston High School Cafeteria.

I hope to see you all there

Thank you

Mike

Mike Baker
Program Director, Head Varsity Girls Coach
Wayland-Weston Rowing Association
Cell:(508) 367-1380
rowin...@gmail.com

"All great achievements require time"  Maya Angelou

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 5:00 PM Michael Baker <rowin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Happy Day Light Savings

I hope you enjoyed yesterday's beautiful sun and temps and were able to stay dry and warm today.

*As you all know, our season starts in just one week and I want to make sure that you have completed the registration with both your High School and with WWCrew.  You will find the links below.

*We have our Parent's information meeting tomorrow night, Monday, March 11 in the Weston High School cafeteria.  This is a very important meeting and at least one parent of each rower needs to be there.

* Because of the ice on the lake, Varsity will start on Monday, March 18th, 3:45 at the boathouse.    Novice will start a week later on Monday, March 25th.

* Make sure that your physical is up to date.  Unfortunately, if it is not, you will not be able to participate until you have one and you are CLEARED by the school nurse.

* It is important for your safety and health that dress appropriately for each practice.  If you are not, you will be asked to go to go home. This is not a punishment.

WWCrew Registration   https://www.familyid.com/wayland-weston-rowing-association/2019-spring-high-school
WAYLAND HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS REGISTRATION   https://www.familyid.com/organizations/wayland-public-schools-athletics
WESTON HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS REGISTRATION      https://www.familyid.com/organizations/weston-athletics

If you have any questions, please let me know

Thank you

Mike

--
To join this group using a different email address, send a request to webm...@wwcrew.org that includes your name and your athlete's name.