[WW novice_parents] [WW Crew Parents] Wayland Weston Rowing Spring Fundraiser - Help Needed!

ascha...@wwcrew.org

Mar 11, 2019, 10:41:24 AM3/11/19
to WW Parents
Hi All,

On behalf of Katie Donnelly, we wanted to reach out and ask for your help in planning the annual event.  In case you have not attended before, this is a cocktail party in town with a silent and live auction to raise money for the purchase of new equipment for the WW Crew Team.

We are kicking off planning activities for the party and would like to ask for your help.  There are all kinds of roles we need filled from gathering silent auction items, to party planning logistics such as food and drink and checkout/cashier at the end of the evening.

Please let me know if you would be willing to help in any way and I we will integrate you quickly into the planning.

Thanks so much in advance, your help is greatly appreciated and essential to making this event successful.

Katie and Adam

--
To join this group using a different email address, send a request to webm...@wwcrew.org that includes your name and your athlete's name.

About WWCrew Email Groups: Visit http://www.wwcrew.org/email-groups/