'Trans-splicing and operons' updated in WormBook

Daniel Wang

Nov 21, 2012, 12:13:57 PM11/21/12
to WormBook: announce, ne...@wormbook.org
Dear WormBook Readers,

'Trans-splicing and operons in C. elegans' by Thomas Blumenthal is available in the Biochemistry section of WormBook.  This is an update of 'Trans-splicing and operons', by the same author, published in WormBook in 2005.  The updated chapter describes  advances in our understanding of the mechanism and evolution of trans-splicing, and the structure and function of operons in C. elegans.

Please visit http://www.wormbook.org/ to read this and other chapters on nematode biology. As always, we welcome comments or suggestions from you.

Thank you for your interest in WormBook and we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Jane Mendel
Editor, WormBook

Best regards,

Daniel Wang