Last call for Affect in Collaborative Creation @AAAI 2021

Kokil Jaidka

Dec 8, 2020, 6:17:58 AM12/8/20
to si...@wing.comp.nus.edu.sg
Hi there, colleague!

If you have a great paper looking for a home, and if it's on affect, language, and/or collaboration, we'd love to have you.
It's the last few hours to submit to the (virtual) Affective Content workshop at AAAI-21.

For the fourth edition of our workshop in 2021, our keynote speakers are luminaries from different fields:
Cristian Danescu-Niculescu Mizil (Cornell University)
Page Moreau (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
Devi Parikh (Georgia Tech)
Rosalind Picard (MIT)

We're also happy to announce the release of the CLAff-Diplomacy dataset, to study the role of affect in online team building. System papers will be published in the open-access proceedings (along with all the other accepted papers).

If you don't have anything to submit this year, stay tuned nonetheless for our Call for Participation next week.

Workshop URL and info about previous workshops: https://sites.google.com/view/affcon2021

Hope to "see" you in Feb!
Kokil Jaidka

Dr. Kokil Jaidka

Assistant Professor, Computational Communication

Program Coordinator, Data Communication (Masters by Coursework)

Principal Investigator, NUS Centre for Trusted Internet and Community

National University of Singapore

https://kokiljaidka.wordpress.com