[Tomorrow PM at NUS, i4!] NUS Symposium on Search and Data Mining (Free Registration; hybrid)

Min Yen KAN

Mar 1, 2023, 3:26:04 AM3/1/23
to Singapore NLP Group
Dear all,

This week the ACM Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (WSDM, "wisdom") is being held in Singapore.  We have organised a local satellite event, and brought some of the key speakers in the field to come to NUS, i4 tomorrow PM to give a series of short, 20-minute keynotes, and to hold a panel discussion on the future directions of Search and Data Mining.

Please drop by and help register for the workshop and say "hi". PIs, do encourage your students to come and enjoy the series of talks.

Time: Thursday, 2 Mar 2023. 14:00–18:00.
Location: Innovation 4.0, NUS
Registration: https://forms.gle/Tz64WWLx2njHirKV9

· 14:00–14:30 Grace Hui Yang (Georgetown): High-Quality Diversification for Task-Oriented Dialogue Systems
· 14:45–15:15 Chirag Shah (UNC Chapel Hill): What does Fairness in Information Access Mean and Can We Achieve It?
· 16:00–16:30 Chenliang Li (Wuhan Univ.): Recent Advances in Candidate Matching
· 16:45-17:15 Xiang Wang (USTC): Explainability of Graph Neural Networks
· 17:15-18:00 Panel Discussion

Cheers,

Min

--
Min-Yen KAN (Dr) :: Vice Dean (Undergraduate Studies) :: Associate Professor :: National University of Singapore :: NUS School of Computing
COM3 02-30, 11 Research Link, Singapore 119391 :: +65 6516 1885(DID) :: +65 6779 4580 (Fax) :: ka...@comp.nus.edu.sg (E) :: www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~kanmy (W)