Monthly talk series on NLP/ML

Joty Shafiq Rayhan (Asst Prof)

Jul 5, 2021, 3:06:25 AM7/5/21
to si...@wing.comp.nus.edu.sg, ntu-n...@googlegroups.com, ntu-nlp-sg-se...@googlegroups.com, Ph.D. (SCSE)_
Dear fellow NLP and ML enthusiasts:

Hello. I hope this email finds you well.

In order to create an open platform for the local NLP and ML enthusiasts to share their work and facilitate collaboration across Singaporean Universities and organizations, the NTU-NLP group has launched an initiative to host a series of monthly NLP seminars, featuring the latest progress and innovations from our local talents. And we sincerely invite all interested students, Ph.D’s, postdocs, professors, and NLP professionals to join us.

Starting from July 12th, 2021, the seminars will take place on Monday during 4:30pm - 5:30pm Singapore Time. It is planned to take place every month, each featuring a different local talent. Our first speaker will be Thanh-Tung Nguyen (https://tungngthanh.github.io/), a graduating Ph.D. student from the NTU-NLP lab.
His talk will be centered around structured pointing networks for Natural Language Understanding.

If you’re interested to sign up to attend the seminar series, please email with subject ntu-nlp-sg-seminar to ntun...@gmail.com

For interested speakers, please email ruoch...@e.ntu.edu.sg to arrange a seminar topic and time.
For more information on the Monthly Seminars, please refer to the website: https://ntunlpsg.github.io/post/monthly-nlp-talk/

Please forward this email to the relevant mailing lists in your group/school/department and encourage your students/colleagues to sign up.

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you at the seminar.

Cheers,

Shafiq Joty (on behalf of the team).

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.

Joty Shafiq Rayhan (Asst Prof)

Jul 5, 2021, 5:51:30 AM7/5/21
to Joty Shafiq Rayhan (Asst Prof), si...@wing.comp.nus.edu.sg, ntu-n...@googlegroups.com, ntu-nlp-sg-se...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Thank you for your interest in the seminars. To register for our first talk, you could fill out the registration link below  (also available in the talk website):

If you have already signed up for the mailing list, you will receive updates and registration for every talk on a monthly basis.