SSNLP'23: Thank you for your enthusiastic participation!

Kokil Jaidka

Jan 31, 2024, 10:49:59 PMJan 31
to si...@wing.comp.nus.edu.sg, GAO Wei, Deng Yang, Yanxia Qin, Suzanna Sia, Gerard Christopher Yeo Zheng Jie, sun_...@i2r.a-star.edu.sg, FEI HAO
Dear SING members,

Thank you for contributing to a successful SSNLP, and especially devoting your time to share your work,  attend, ask questions, and even chair sessions. We are ever so grateful. I am trying to craft a LinkedIn post : here https://www.linkedin.com/posts/kokiljaidka_im-already-nostalgic-about-what-a-great-activity-7158667146472890368-MpfT?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop It crashed on me five times, so I apologize I could not tag you all. Please do share and spread the love to your students too.

Please enjoy pictures of the event in the link. I have more photos (link available for 30 days) - https://mynbox.nus.edu.sg/userportal/?v=4.5.6#/shared/public/qK2AwEstgPa6rYDR/d2c8214e-d795-4512-ad46-a15350b25249 and my favorite group photo also attached.

For SSNLP'24: Would someone like to volunteer to organize? Perhaps the ideal date would be soon before or after ACL'24 in Bangkok?! That would be just before Aug 11 or just after Aug 16. We have some surplus funds left over from SSNLP'23 that we'd be happy to point you to. We also managed to get sponsors (thank you again to the Organizing Committee in CC!!) and we can pass their contacts too (pasted below). So the costs to your organization would be negligible, if not zero, hopefully!

Thanks again - upward and onward to SSNLP '24!!

Warmly
Kokil

Dr. Kokil Jaidka

Assistant Professor, Computational Communication

Program Coordinator, Data and Communication (Masters by Coursework)

National University of Singapore

https://kokiljaidka.wordpress.com/

PI & Lead: Social Media, Online behavior and Language project (the SMOL project): http://smol.nus.edu.sg/

PI: NUS Centre for Trusted Internet and Community: https://ctic.nus.edu.sg/

Faculty affiliate: Institute of Data Sciences: https://ids.nus.edu.sg/

Sponsor list (we have passed the list of consenting participants to them again today):

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.
IMG_1875 (warm).jpg