SSNLP 2020 goes virtual! - Dec 11, 2020

Gangeshwar Krishnamurthy

Nov 23, 2020, 10:35:53 PM11/23/20
to SIngapore Natural language processing special interest Group (SING)
Hey folks,
How are you doing?

SSNLP is back! We are happy to announce the third edition of The 2020 Singapore Symposium on Natural Language Processing (SSNLP 2020) to be virtually held on December 11, 2020 (Friday).

SSNLP is an annual Singapore-based meetup for people interested and passionate about NLP. It comprises invited talks by leading researchers, poster presentations, and panel discussions on relevant topics and latest trends. It also serves as a platform to socialize (virtually this time) within our burgeoning community.

Registration for the event is now open and free of cost! Head over to https://www.ssnlp.org/ to register and share this email with your colleagues and friends. Also, join our slack channel to socialize with the community and receive updates faster.

For more information check our website: https://www.ssnlp.org/, follow us on Twitter (@ssnlp_2020).

Thank you! See you on Dec 11!

Cheers,
Gangeshwar