Job Opportunities at Microsoft Semantic Machines

Lu, Wei

May 20, 2021, 12:02:26 AM5/20/21
to si...@wing.comp.nus.edu.sg, Hao Fang (HE/HIM)

Hello everyone,

Semantic Machines is hiring. I am forwarding such opportunities to this mailing list on behalf of Hao (in cc). Please feel free to also forward this to those who are interested.

Wei

--

Semantic Machines is hiring a few talented researchers to join our world-class team in Boston, MA; Bellevue, WA; Berkeley, CA; and Baltimore, MD. Our team members have advanced the state of the art across many areas of natural language processing and machine learning. We're looking for folks who are smart, passionate, productive, and kind to join our effort. You will be part of an ambitious plan to reshape human-computer interaction. We believe that language is often the quickest and most flexible way to coordinate with another agent, yet the current prevailing approaches to conversational AI are insufficient to work with a computer through natural, unrestricted, grounded conversation. We have been developing new architectures for creating powerful dialogue-enabled experiences across Microsoft products and beyond.

Please check out our new job postings