Course material of deep learning for NLP course at NTU

Joty Shafiq Rayhan (Asst Prof)

Jun 8, 2020, 6:36:50 AM6/8/20
to si...@wing.comp.nus.edu.sg

Hi,

The course material of my "deep learning for NLP" grad course is online. It covers (almost) most up-to-date methods. Some of the course projects have gone for EMNLP/NeurIPS submissions.

We did not cover variational methods and RL this year, which we expect to do in the following year.

Best,
Shafiq Joty

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.