Also, the past semester's IR/KO seminar series has now finished, and the slides and talks are archived with permission from the speakers. Please check them out if you're interested.
* Hongwei Wang - Graph Representation Learning: From Knowledge Graphs to Recommender Systems
* Oana-Maria Camburu: Neural Networks with Natural Language Explanations
* Yanan Zheng: Revisiting Few-Shot learning for Natural Language Understanding
* Xiangyu Zhao: Deep Reinforcement Learning for Recommender Systems
* Arman Cohan: Beyond Sentences and Paragraphs: Towards Document-level and Multi-document