ML Demo.cratization Tour in Singapore on August 15 @ 9:00-10:00

Min Yen KAN

Jul 19, 2022, 12:07:01 PM7/19/22
to Singapore NLP Group
Dear all,

I've corresponded with HuggingFace and we have agreed on the time and date of the session.  I've tried to keep it away from the timings where all of you have indicated that your students might have class.

Please do feel free to circulate the registration form for the seminar:

Anyone is invited to attend, so if you, your teams or your course students would benefit, please let them know about the event.

– Min

---
Register for the ML Demo.cratization Tour in Singapore on 08/15 at 9 am (Singapore time) in collaboration with National University of Singapore 🙏

In this hands-on workshop you will learn how to use Hugging Face and create Machine Learning apps and demos using Streamlit and Gradio, Python libraries for this purpose. Additionally, you'll see how to share them with the rest of the Open Source ecosystem.

What is required to follow it?

👉 Basic knowledge of Python
👉 Conceptual knowledge of ML
👉 A Hugging Face Hub account

We are collecting your email to be able to send you the invitation to the online event.

The best way to keep in touch is to join our discord server to exchange with the community and with us 👉🏻 https://discord.gg/aYka4Yhff9

And don't forget to share with your friends who want to learn 🤗 !