[Deadline Extension] ACML2020 Conference Track *New* Submission Deadline: June 29, 2020

Sinno Jialin Pan

Jun 15, 2020, 9:29:58 AM6/15/20
to SIngapore Natural language processing special interest Group (SING)
The 12th Asian Conference on Machine Learning (ACML 2020), Bangkok, Thailand, Nov. 18-20, 2020, aims to provide a leading international forum for researchers in machine learning and related fields to share their new ideas, progress and achievements.

Due to Covid-19 disruptions, the submission deadline of the Conference Track has been extended from June 15, 2020 to June 29, 2020, giving authors additional time and flexibility. Submissions from regions other than the Asia-Pacific are also highly encouraged.

The new dates will be:

Paper submission deadline: June 29
Author Rebuttal: August 3-17
Notification: August 26
Camera-Ready Submission Deadline: September 14

NEW: After the acceptance notification, we plan to invite some of the selected authors to submit their extended papers to the Topical Issue in Springer Nature Computer Science.

COVID-19 Planning:  We remain optimistic that ACML 2020 will proceed as planned in Bangkok in November. However, given the current fluidity of the situation, we cannot at this time predict what will happen.  We assure you that we are planning for every eventuality and following how other conferences are dealing with it.   Regardless, ACML will proceed one way or another, so we look forward to your submissions. Moreover, there will be an option for remote or recorded presentation, and there will be a registration option for online participation.