wikicite session at Wikimania - Aug 15, 15:00UTC

phoebe ayers

Aug 5, 2021, 1:09:11 PM8/5/21
to wikicite-discuss
Dear all,
I hope everyone is looking forward to virtual Wikimania next week! I wanted to draw your attention to the WikiCite session:
* August 15 (sunday)
* 15:00-15:45 UTC (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=WikiCite+presentation&iso=20210815T15&p1=1440&am=45

Session abstract: https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2021:Submissions/WikiCite-Recent_achievements,_what_happens_next%3F

(see https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2021:Program for the overall program)

Liam and I will host an update on this year's WikiCite activities and a discussion on what's next. For more context, see the recent letter from the steering committee: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiCite/2021_Update

If you have questions about what's next or ideas for discussion, please do add them to the submission talk page ahead of time:
https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2021_talk:Submissions/WikiCite-Recent_achievements,_what_happens_next%3F

and sign up if you are planning to attend! Also, if there are other presentations from our community, please feel free to reply to this thread to let everyone know!

best,
phoebe