Typo in documentation FAQ

Ray Walz

Oct 11, 2022, 2:43:29 PM10/11/22
to WebP Discussion
On the FAQ page under Modernizer 'conveniently' is misspelled as "conviently".

James Zern

Oct 11, 2022, 3:55:02 PM10/11/22
to WebP Discussion
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 11:43 AM Ray Walz <rayw...@gmail.com> wrote:
On the FAQ page under Modernizer 'conveniently' is misspelled as "conviently".

Thanks for letting us know. I fixed this and a few other issues across some of the pages. They should roll out soon.

James Zern

Oct 11, 2022, 8:08:42 PM10/11/22
to WebP Discussion
On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 12:54 PM James Zern <jz...@google.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 11:43 AM Ray Walz <rayw...@gmail.com> wrote:
On the FAQ page under Modernizer 'conveniently' is misspelled as "conviently".

Thanks for letting us know. I fixed this and a few other issues across some of the pages. They should roll out soon.

This fix should be live. Thanks again for the report.