Webp in Blogger

Daniel Martinez

Aug 4, 2018, 1:08:59 PM8/4/18
to WebP Discussion
Hi, is it posible to use Webp in a Blogger blog?

I tried to upload a Webp image converted in a online tool but i can not.

Jai Krishnan

Sep 4, 2018, 12:39:39 PM9/4/18
to WebP Discussion
Hey Daniel,

Are you able to share the WebP file that you used (or create another test image using the same converter settings?).
I just tested with one of our sample lossy images and the upload path worked without issue.
Confirmed with our lossless and alpha images as well.

Thanks,
Jai

rahulde...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2019, 3:07:42 PM3/20/19
to WebP Discussion
So you mean, we no need to upload the image, just share link over here.