Is there any api or open source tools that can convert animated webp to gif?

99 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

threada...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
11.10.2018, 01:00:3311.10.18
an WebP Discussion
Hello!

Just as the theme above, i want to know if there's any api or open source tools that can convert animated webp to gif format?

I would be really thankful to any advice.

Pascal Massimino

ungelesen,
11.10.2018, 02:34:2411.10.18
an WebP Discussion
Hi,

best course of action would be to dump the individual PNGs using 'anim_dump' (built in the examples/ directory).
And then re-encode them to GIF with existing tools (ffmpeg, ...)

note that you'll lose some colors doing so...
skal/

threada...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
11.10.2018, 09:00:1311.10.18
an WebP Discussion
It seems there's no way to directly convert webp to gif. I'll take your suggestion and have a try.
Thanks for your reply.

在 2018年10月11日星期四 UTC+8下午2:34:24,skal写道:

peter...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
12.04.2020, 05:37:1612.04.20
an WebP Discussion
Currently https://ezgif.com/webp-to-gif is the only way. I can find NO way to do it locally via scripts that I need to get through my workday.

This is not progress.
Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

Pascal Massimino

ungelesen,
15.04.2020, 02:35:3515.04.20
an WebP Discussion
Hi,

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 11:37 AM <peter...@gmail.com> wrote:
Currently https://ezgif.com/webp-to-gif is the only way. I can find NO way to do it locally via scripts that I need to get through my workday.

You're correct, support for conversion to GIF is missing.
Note that Gimp offers a batch mode [1] which may be helpful (Gimp supports WebP since 2.10).
hope it helps,

This is not progress.

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor