Sample iOS App

Somnath Banerjee

Sep 30, 2011, 12:48:33 AM9/30/11
to webp-d...@webmproject.org
Hi,

   We have posted a sample iOS app [1] that demonstrates rendering of WebP format images on iOS devices (e.g. iPhone/iPad). You can find installation instructions and some other details in the README file included in the tar ball. Feel free to use this as a reference app to support WebP image format in your own iOS app.

-Somnath

Vikas Arora

Aug 30, 2012, 12:14:29 PM8/30/12
to webp-d...@webmproject.org
The iOS reference app doesn't have encode support yet.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 7:55 AM, <webli...@gmail.com> wrote:
How to use it to encode PNG on iOS?

fvisticot

Nov 28, 2012, 6:51:56 PM11/28/12
to webp-d...@webmproject.org
Any news regarding a sample using encoding support for iOS ?
Would be fine to get this code and very promoting for WebP...

If someone gives me the few correct encoding lines, i can produce a sample app for demo (encoding / decoding)

Regards,

Fred

sana...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2013, 6:07:31 AM7/27/13