Re: Does anyone have libwebp.a for iOS Simulator Arm64

James Zern

May 6, 2021, 3:49:02 PM5/6/21
to WebP Discussion
Hi Björn,

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 4:20 AM Björn Eiríksson <bjornei...@gmail.com> wrote:
I actually got this eventually after long battle so can disregard this.

I'm glad you got it to work. I'm not sure if you were using the xcframeworkbuild.sh script, which was updated recently to add this target [1], but if you ran into issues with it I'd be interested in knowing so we can try to make the script work better.

Thanks

Björn

On Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 10:58:44 AM UTC Björn Eiríksson wrote:
Does anyone have libwebp.a for iOS Simulator Arm64

I am having the hardest time getting this one to build.

Thanks