WebM, hire remote Silicon Valley-caliber engineers at half the cost

Vijay Krishnan, CTO - Turing

Jun 14, 2021, 9:12:43 PM6/14/21
to WebM
..engineers at half the cost. Pre-vetted and Top 1%

Not hiring Software Engineers? Then please click here to unsubscribe..
--

Hi WebM,

We had reached out to you a few days back to discuss how Turing can help WebM hire exceptionally talented remote software engineers.

To recap, Turing enables you to hire senior, pre-vetted remote engineers who have strong technical and communication skills and work in your timezone. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner and Bloomberg, regularly use Turing to hire quality engineering talent.

  • Hire Silicon Valley-caliber engineers at half the cost - Hire the top 1% of 180,000 engineers from 130 countries who have applied to Turing.

  • Developers across 100+ skill-sets - Hire developers specializing in React, Node, Python, Angular, Swift, React Native, Android, Java, Rails, Golang, PHP, Vue, DevOps, Machine Learning, Data Engineering and more.

  • Vetted by 10 hours of tests + interviews - Our screening processes are more rigorous than Silicon Valley job interviews. We test for Programming skill, Data Structures, Algorithms, Systems Design, software specializations & frameworks. We also perform seniority tests to assess communication skills and project ownership capability.

  • Review resumes and start no-risk trial after consultation call - We send you customized profiles of engineers and their Turing test performance results soon after we discuss your hiring needs. You can interview the engineers you like and start work. If you stop within 2 weeks, you pay nothing.

Hire Elite Engineers Now

Please feel free to hit reply for any questions. If I should speak with someone else at WebM, please introduce me to them.

Thanks,
Vijay Krishnan
Founder & CTO, Turing.com
LinkedIn | Stanford.edu

More about Turing
  • TechCrunch Coverage - Turing nabs $32M more for an AI-based platform to source and manage engineers remotely
  • Stanford Founders - Turing was founded by Stanford Computer Science alumni, Jonathan and Vijay after the successful acquisition of their last AI company built with exceptional remote engineers.
  • Designed by engineering leaders from Facebook and Google - Turing’s vetting engine was built to improve upon the traditional Silicon Valley interview process with specific customizations for remote work.
  • High Profile Investors - Our investors include Adam D’Angelo (Facebook’s first CTO), Foundation Capital (backers of Netflix, Uber) and several execs from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter and Microsoft.

What others say about Turing

Not hiring Software Engineers? Please click here to unsubscribe.

Turing Enterprises Inc, 1900 Embarcadero Rd, Suite 104, Palo Alto, California, 94303, USA