webm positioning from html files

Borries Demeler

Aug 23, 2021, 1:22:38 PM8/23/21
to webm-d...@webmproject.org
Can someone share an example of how I could point to a particular sub-segment  (say from 20 to 30 sec) of a webm video file?

Thanks, -Borries

MahanStreamer Management

Aug 23, 2021, 1:37:06 PM8/23/21
to webm-d...@webmproject.org
If you are talking about a thing that will clip to the portion you
wanted in the entire video (like the youtube links with timestamp), i
think that requires some javascript.

If you want to clip the actual video, you can use ffmpeg or
gstreamer-editing-services
(https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/gst-editing-services/).